A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its utility is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished significantly. To view more information on what are the cookies , which stored, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please direct this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following own cookies :
- session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are not human and automated applications. This will combat the spam .This web site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each uses its own social network cookies for you to click on buttons like Like or Share
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies to the browser remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard target=»_blank»> this link. For information on using that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.